- Dingle Gin, from a converted sawmill in Kerry, Ireland is making it’s way stateside very soon.
Who Else is talking about gin?
- Juniper is threatened in the UK, and gloucester is the latest municipality to have local conservationists jumping on board, you know, to save the juniper, for future generations’ gin consumption.
- Madonna is in gin news this week. Her son, like so many others, posts pictures of illicit activity on his instagram. The offense? Holding a bottle of gin. The brand? Bombay Sapphire (). We definitely don’t endorse underage drinking, even if we enjoy the gin.
- A thoughtful piece on gin: at what point does aging gin make it unrecognizable?
- For those of you that follow NFL football, there’s some quite excellent gin riding on this weekend’s 49ers – Seahawks game (go Hawks!)
- 20 years ago this week, a piece of gin/hip-hop history was made: Snoop’s Gin and Juice was released.
- Filliers’ Barrel Aged Gin from Summerfruitcup: ” This is a great example of a classic
yellow/aged gin, with a good balance between the gin and the wood.”
- Ford’s Gin () from Drink Hacker: “There’s only one real eyebrow-raiser there — the jasmine — but these otherwise typical ingredients come together quite well in Fords.”
- Sunset Hills Gin from Drinking with Dragons: “So its a nice step up from your usual gin that you may be accustomed too. This one is certianly
worth picking up I think. “
Tweet of the Week
Earth – the only planet to support gin. Farther away from the sun & it freezes, closer & it evaporates. Cheers to earth.
— Aviation Gin (@AviationGin) January 17, 2014